Death to the Throne and Ha Yes

Here on a beautiful Sunday, posting a great remix producer Death to the Throne. I posted his first original release earlier this year. I noticed these on Hype Machine and looked around the blog, somehow I missed both these remixes! They’re from 2009, but they’re amazing! I couldn’t believe the remix of The xx‘s Shelter, best one I’ve heard so far. I also included the remix of Daft Punk Technologic.

The xx – Shelter (Death To The Throne Remix)

Daft Punk – Technologic (Death to the Throne Remix)

Also, I happened upon an email from Ha! Yes. He’s got a bunch of mash-ups on his Myspace, you should definitely check it out. I included one of his mash-ups between The Twelves’ remix of the Black Kids I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You and Jay-Z Encore.

Jay-Z vs Black Kids – Not Gunna Encore (Ha! Yes Mash-Up)

8 Responses so far.

1. eron says:

The only remixing or mashing up that needed to be done to the black kids track was done by the twelves. Although the mash up with jay z was a good effort the beats/lyrics in no way compliment each other.

2. Anonymous says:

The Twelves mash is the version that I default to instead of original.
    But this is a good track.

3. JayVee says:

Works for me! This is the Twelves re-mix plus Jay-Z, isn't it? They should get their props on this too.

4. tiberius says:

Within 25 seconds of the the Ha! Yes one I'd decided to download <3

5. Anonymous says:

Ha! Yes is epic!

6. Anonymous says:

pcb elegance winchess sql navigator pro magic swf2avi coodclip pix news pro diffondi mp3 tag studio calendar 2001 backup to dvd-cd [url=http://bb-soft.co.cc/zoom-player-professional-v4-1-rc1-free-download]Zoom Player Professional V4.1 Rc1 free download[/url] movie dvd maker paradise island windvd platnium easy tracer tap-n-clear happy calender clickfax pro purebasic apulsoft apeq vst au slot_keno10 [url=http://bb-soft.co.cc/zeroads-v1-35-0220-0001-free-download]Zeroads V1.35.0220.0001 free download[/url] dijalbum editor akutherm entirex xml mediator fctr listserv nch software prism autocad scripter ii moonphasecalculator flash decompiler edl mirror quick dialer

7. Kathy says:

Have you seen the MGMT video for “Flash Delirium”??! It’s insane!! Watch it: http://www.whoismgmt.com

8. mBmMika?! says:

hi..i like this post “:P:PPpwwp:P”
    ! by the way…u make’s the music?